Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Chalkboard Labels: Cestari Kitchen Elegant Pantry Labels Set of 52

Positively surprised with this product. Its rich and premium look along with the efficiency with which it performs its work is amazing.
This comes with 52 different labels in various sizes. These sizes are just perfect for using on a variety of surfaces like:
Jars
Cupboard
Plastic boxes
Fridge (like a sticky note)
Even on the walls just to decorate it. It literally sticks on about anything with ease and peels out with the same ease.
An kind of chalk can be used to write on it and it does come out smoothly. All I had to do was a damp cloth to erase the old text and I had it again as good as new.
Its reuse-able making it value for money.
This product has really made my kitchen so much more organized and clean. Now I don't need to make a mess of the unnamed jars by opening each one of them to check out if that is what i want. Its all made easy thanks to these labels.
You can find these on amazon.com starting at about $11 (the product link is given below)

I received this product at a discount through a promotional offer and this is my honest and unbiased review.

1 comment:

  1. These are so nice and I love that they are reuseable. These labels would work great in my craft and sewing room also.

    ReplyDelete

Making decisions easier

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. One of the most major decisions you will ever take is buying a car. Being satisfied ...