Monday, January 12, 2015

Physicians formula shimmer strip custom eye enhancing Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio

A very versatile eyeliner for defining the eye. Its very smooth but not too pigmented in my opinion.
Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Paraben free. Dermatologist approved. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Gluten Free

The swatches that I did came out great on my hands but when you apply to the inner eye, it lacks the defining factor. Its not able to bring out the intense color which i expected seeing the product. The packaging and the look of the pencil is great. Very sleek and crisp design.

It comes in many colors and my pack had black, purple and brown. The black was good and stayed longer then the other two.
It worked great on the upper lids and for smudging on the lower eye. Its got a hint of shimmer so it really worked well with my smokey eye look.

This is available online and in stores are approx $9.49




No comments:

Post a Comment

Making decisions easier

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. One of the most major decisions you will ever take is buying a car. Being satisfied ...