Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Victoria's Secret MIRACULOUS Dry Body Oil

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. 
I bought this at the semi annual sale at Victoria' secret and it was marked down to $10 at my store. Its got a pump and not spray and comes out in an oily texture in your hands.
But once you apply it, it just vanishes into your skin. You can't see any oiliness on the skin. Infact its smooth and soft.
The fragrance is just great. Very subtle and cosy kinda smell.
Its infused with nourishing argan, grapeseed & monoi oils. Good to keep skin healthy
The lowest price i can find online is on amazon for around $17.99 plus shipping of $6.99 so i am pretty happy with my deal :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Making decisions easier

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. One of the most major decisions you will ever take is buying a car. Being satisfied ...