Saturday, February 14, 2015

Perfect Hair Minoxidil 5% Treatment for Men/ 2% for women

I have been using this product for quite some time and WOW this really works. I had very scanty hair on the front side which was easily visible whenever i parted my hair.
The bottle has a dropper which makes it very easy to use and apply without creating a mess. Its a non greasy liquid so no issue there either.
Only the affected area needs to be taken care of with this lotion.
Its safe to use everyday and the working time varied from person to person. I had purchased the one for men's for my hubby and growth was much faster for him, within 2 months. But it took a little longer for me to see the difference but gradually i noticed new baby hairs on the front scalp.
Finally days of non parting the hair are gone. I can confidently style my hair as I require.

  • New Perfect hair 5% Minoxidil for men is proven to regrow hair among men with thinning hair or hair loss.
  • Perfect hair 2% Minoxidil for women is proven to regrow hair among women with thinning hair or hair loss
  • Retinol (Vitamin A) promotes normal functioning of the sebaceous glands and eliminates excessive DHT containing sebum which can interfere with proper growth of hair follicles. Retinol also enhances the scalp absorption of active ingredients.
  • Noticeable thicker and longer hair and hair regrowth in as little as 6 to 8 weeks.
  • It is manufactured by a cGMP compliant facility in the USA. We conduct assay testing, identity testing and micro testing for each batch to ensure the concentration and active ingredient is present, within spec and follows USP standards & guidelines. All natural and no harsh chemicals.
  • Works on the entire scalp, including frontal frontal receding hairline.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Making decisions easier

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. One of the most major decisions you will ever take is buying a car. Being satisfied ...