Monday, March 16, 2015

Sweetly citron-Natural Bug Repellent


I really liked this product. It contains Lavender Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil,Vanilla Extract,Citronella Essential Oil which makes the smell pleasant and does not make me feel uncomfortable spraying on me.
I do not apply directly on my skin but rather on my clothes and still it does the work well. I have been irritated with mosquito bites everyday but since i have started using this product, I have had lesser mosquitoes around me.
The bottle size is good enough to last a few months and its easy to apply.

Safety Information
If pregnant consult with a Doctor before using this product. Keep out of reach of Children. Do not shallow product and avoid contact with eyes.it is

Directions
Spray onto skin and clothing every 3-4 hours
  • Repels mosquitoes for up to 2-4 hours
  • Pleasant Aroma of Lavender, Lemon, Citronella and Vanilla Extract
  • Protects against West Nile Virus by repelling Mosquitoes, Flies, Ticks and Fleas
  • High Effective & DEET free - Non-harmful to clothing and gear
  • 8 oz Pump Spray Bottle (twice size of other brands)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making decisions easier

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. One of the most major decisions you will ever take is buying a car. Being satisfied ...