Tuesday, April 14, 2015

3D Unique Window Depth Style Vinyl Print Removable Wall Sticker Decal

Product Description

Color: Flatwater
Very High quality Sticker, not a cheap paper like some other sellers use!
5+ year exterior life Very easy to fix Just PEEL & STICK
You can put it by yourself indoors or outdoors: walls, doors, widows or any flat and dry surface.
The vinyl won't remove paint from your walls or make any damage
Very easy to remove without any residue
Quantity: 1pcs
REVIEW

This 3D wall mural is so amazing and realistic looking. Its unbelievable. I really liked it a lot.
I selected the flat water palm tree over looking the ocean by the sand. I installed it near my dining area. Mural Size 33.5" x 47" which makes it very real looking.
the detailing given in the picture along with the detailed window makes this a beautiful addition to any room. Its very easy to put it up. The easy peel off sticker behind can be nicely removed and stuck on the wall in one go. Just make sure to have some one help you hold it at one end as you may want to slide it along the wall pushing it evenly so that no bubbles enter in.

I was lucky to receive this for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making decisions easier

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. One of the most major decisions you will ever take is buying a car. Being satisfied ...