BLUBOON(TM) Small Messager Bags

Product Description

Product Description:
Material: Canvas
Style: Vintage, Classic, Casual, Fashion.
Five Seperate compartments and adjustable belt.
Features:Lightweight, Durable, Versatile, and Stylish.
Approximate Size:16(L)x29(H)x8(D)cm,weight:about 400g
Fashion, multi-function and practical design, and comfortable for using.
Ideal for outdoor sports (hiking, camping, climbing, cycling, etc) and travel use.
Stylish single shoulder strap Canvas messenger bag for men,women,girl,boy,which shows your outstanding temperament,goods

Package Included:
1 x Shoulder Bag

REVIEW

This bag is cute and compact. Its perfect for picnics or even to carry when you are cycling, or jogging. The shoulder strap is adjustable to left or right depending on your preference. There are 3 color options available and each color is good. Its a unisex bag and both men and women can carry it.
Its very nice and perfect for me as i do not like carrying a purse. I'd rather carry a shoulder bag with my wallet and a bottle and my phone. Its perfect for daily use.

I was lucky to receive it for my honest opinion.


Comments

Popular Posts