GForce GF-P1124-915 Universal Car Mount for iPads and Tablets

Product Description

The GF-P1124-915 GForce Universal Car Mount is an iPad or tablet mount that can be expanded from 4" to 7.75" which can accommodate most tablets. The cushioned mount is designed to protect your tablet from getting scratched and secure it from damages if left on a seat in the car. The quick release clamp allows to attach and detach the mount easily. The ball swivel feature allows the mount to be rotated 360 degrees.

REVIEW

I cannot begin the say how awesome this car mount is. Firstly i must say that the price is unbeatable. In my stores the car mounts below $10 usually are not of good quality or they are very basic models. But this one by GForce is great.
It not only holds any mobile phone but also has an attachment for the tablet.
I usually use the gps for navigation and using my phone for GPS not feasible as the screen size is not very comfortable for navigation. I prefer using my tablet for this purpose but i never could put it to use as my car mount could not hold it.
But this car mount can hold my 7 inch tablet perfectly without falling off. Can be adjusted to fit any tablet up 7.75" tall. I has padded holder so that it does not cause any scratches on the tablet.
The suction cup is very good and did not cause me any problem. I really liked this alot. 


I was lucky to receive this for my honest opinion.



Comments

Popular Posts