*Maillsa 2015 New Style Sweetheart Bridesmaids Chiffon Dress

Product Description

  • 100%Chiffon
  • Dry clean only
  • Fabric: Chiffon
  • Silhouette: A-Line.
  • Neckline: Sweetheart
  • Hemline:Knee Length
REVIEW

A really stylish cut and design. This brand makes some great dresses and I really like their customer service. They make the dress as per your liking. If you need any size changes to be done just inform them and it will be done. I was pleasantly surprised by the good quality of the material used.
It is made of 100% chiffon and has a satin lining inside. There are cups inside to give a good shape to the dress and also straps to hold the dress firmly on your body. I felt confident wearing this dress. It is adorable.
There are many color options to choose from. I was lucky to receive this at discount or no cost for my honest and unbiased review

Comments

Popular Posts