VALUE MAKERS Hot 10 Color Professional Makeup Concealer Palette

Product Description

Features:
Brand New & High quality.
Combines 10 color in one palette it helps create different amazing looks.
Using the most commonly applied shades ensure the best natural skin color.
With natural gentle and nourishing formula it can maintains the perfect look all day long.
Good solutions for skin problems including blemishes wrinkles scars and black circles.
It is perfect for Professional Salon Wedding Party and Home use.


REVIEW

I have been trying to understand how to use concealer lately and was confused what color would be the right one for me to buy. This palette has all the options available. Its really good with option to customize your choice of shade for concealing. With the darker shade options I can even use this for contouring.
Just grab the right make up brush and you are set to go. The pigmentation was ok in this palette and the shade was not very dark on application which was good for me being a newbie to detailed make up. I could play around with colors and see what suits me the best. This product is great for hiding blemishes and imperfections on your skin. I was lucky to receive this at discounted price for my honest and unbiased review.

Comments

  1. I don't use concealer because it is so hard to find the right shade to match perfectly. I would love to try this. I didn't even know they made something like this! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a super easy way to get the perfect shade for my skin! Not all the areas on my face are the same so this would be perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts