7Fairy Women's Bodycon Black/Red Keyhole Long Chinese Dress Cheongsam

REVIEW

Cheongsam look very nice and look elegant and traditional when worn. It has a very stylish look. I love this one as the color combination is very nice and also the print is beautiful.

It has a chinese collar and is sleeveless. The length is fairly long and the sides have a long slit. I wore this with a pair of black leggings. The fit is slightly small. I will suggest you to order 2 sizes larger if you want to be comfortable while wearing it. I wear a US size small but I ordered a size 4 which looked like it should fit me right but that too was a little tight fit. Its fine but if you want to be super comfortable then order 2 sizes bigger then normal.

The cut and pattern is very beautiful and I love the dress.

Sample received at discount or no cost for honest opinion.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts