Lath.pin® Classic Vintage Womens Stiletto Platform Pumps

Product Description


Brand new patent leather pumps with high quality and fashionable design are gorgeous.
Beige knot style with black edges, toe caps and heels.
The Pumps can match different wearing styles in different occasions such as wedding,parties or everyday wear.
Color: Beige
Heel height: app. 9.5 cm, platform: app. 2 cm (1 cm=0.39 inch)

REVIEW
I love shoes and have a bunch of them. But I would normally hoard up casual wear so I have been meaning to get a stylish one since a long time. And this was the perfect pair.

These shoes are adorable. I love the unique design of the front arch and bow and the material is very good. Its PU leather and feels good on the feet. I am very comfortable wearing heels and these were very easy to wear too.

I ordered one size larger for myself which was a good idea and would suggest anyone buying these shoes as well. These shoes go great with any kind of outfit and make a fashion statement.

Sample received at discount or no cost for honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts