Friday, March 4, 2016

Samsung S7 Edge UNBOXING

This is one of the most gorgeous phones I have seen. I would rather suggest buying from a carrier as they are much cheaper cost wise and you get free VR gear as well. Making it even more worth it.

The battery is bigger but personally it is draining out pretty fast even when kept idle. I am assuming it is because of the "always on" feature so I am going to disable that and check out a few more days. But that is least of my concerns as the battery does last about a whole day after a lot of usage.

The addition of microSD slot is a good move as even the 32 GB inbuilt memory isnt enough for people like me. Specially when you are buying a high tech phone and expect to do almost every thing with your super phone you need lots of memory.
The screen is crystal clear. The phone can take 4K Ultra HD videos which is great.
The camera is great and the focus time taken is super fast. The phone is much sleeker.

The camera is great and the focus time taken is super fast. The phone is much sleeker.

I wish this phone has IR as I loved using that feature on my hubby's Samsung note edge to show off and control almost any TV and even my xbox with it.

The phone is pretty much waterproof if immersed in water for few minutes. It has an IP68 rating and can survive in few feet of water for about 10-15 minutes. Even the screen works in the water so you can take pictures and make videos. That is amazing :)

You can check out the feel of this phone via my unboxing video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making decisions easier

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. One of the most major decisions you will ever take is buying a car. Being satisfied ...